Language courses:- Our Nursery School
- Nursery school programme
Our art- Our art
- Van Gogh
Academic year 2018-2019- Farming
- Mother’s Day!
- HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY
- Santa’s workshop
- Christmas concert
- Halloween concert
- Roald Dahl
- Apple Day
Our newsletters- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
Archive- Academic year 2017-2018
- Academic year 2016-2017
- Academic year 2015-2016
Nursery school programme
We provide pre-school education based on a Cambridge Curriculum until Year 2 and offer a wide range of classes to develop your child’s skills and talents. The Cambridge Curriculum is a framework based on the UK National Curriculum to ensure that teaching and
learning is balanced and consistent. All classes and communication at the school are conducted in English.
* Core subjects: English, Math and Science.
* Foundation subjects PE, Music, Art, Personal social and health education, Dance, Drama and ICT.
* Russian is not a compulsory language
* Hands-on problem solving and exploration at learning centers
* Music, songs, dramatic play, and puppetry
* Reading and storytelling
* Increased group participation and games